DBT e-Library Consortium (DeLCON) is a unique Electronic Journal Consortium which is operational since January 2009. Currently the Consortium includes 17 DBT Institutions including ICGEB, New Delhi and 18 North Eastern Region (NER) Institutions. The Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC), New Delhi is also part of DeLCON. Now, the total 'DeLCON Members' are 35. A total of 1000 selective Journals and a Database (SCOPUS) are covered under DeLCON. These all are accessible by the DeLCON Consortium Members through the DeLCON Portal (http://delcon.gov.in). Others can also view and access abstracts of papers as free of costs.
- Trials Usages Statistics
- Free Trial of CNKI: AR(Academic Reference) & SCPD(China Patent Full-text Database) & SCSF(Chinese Standard Full-text Database) & Patent Search and Analysis
- Free Trial Journals for CSHL,ASBMB,MBS,AAAS,ELESVIER,OUP,WILEY,KARGER,NPG,SPRINGER,ACP,MIT Press,ASCO,CBJ,RSJ,Annual_Rev.
- Free Trial Database: SCOPUS & EBSCO & Web of Science
- Free Trial of ASM eBooks for DBT Institutions as per choice
- Free Access to ANNUAL REVIEWS Knowable MAGAZINE
- Sharing of DeLCON resources with PIs/ Co-PIs/ Scientists of DBT funded Ongoing Projects